Amazon API Gateway
- Endpoint - regional since it will only be used for admin and probably only in the US. Can be changed afterwards
To Do List
- [x] Create custom domain name. It takes a while to go through the system.
[x] Must have a certificate for https support. Import from Amazon Certificate Manager. Only in N.Virginia available. Next to the CIA.
- Can't do custom domain name because current name points to another cloudfront distribution already. Will probably have to use the command line to figure out which distribution this is and how so I can go and change it.
[x] Setup Client Certificate - Try to limit the access to the backend server for API access.
- Seems that the Amazon Gateway kept the certificate from the last gateway I deleted.
[x] Setup the endpoints
- [x] Will be setup as proxy services
- [x] Configure proxies for access to backend server at adminapi.lookfindme.com
- [x] Test the proxies - I normally create a hello endpoint just for basic testing.
- [x] Deploy API
- [x] Setup logging
- Finding the ARN in cloudwatch logs
- [x] Create a custom domain name. Have to go into GoDaddy and delete that cname record.
- [x] Setup local environment to use correct aws credentials
aws apigateway get-domain-names --profile lookfindme