Skip to content
Developer Journal 9 July 2018
Monday 9 July 2018
- Put together some content to show Eren. Need to finish up the lookfindme site.
Tuesday 10 July 2018
- Can't seem to get my head around this teX stuff.
- Create my new resume with automated process.
- [ ] Get yaml data from data file.
- [x] Data file stored in OneDrive.
- [x] Can be shared by multiple resources including website that does my resume data
- [ ] Using jinja2 to create resume template.
- YAML file - YAML Examples
- Password hashing - if you can tell a common password, google has an index of these things. Rainbow tables, someone already has created hashes for password.
- Hashing and salting - salt is random string of characters different for each user. Each user has a different salt but the salt is saved in plain text.
- cross-site request forgery
Wednesday 11 July 2018
- Going to create a basic site with just the front two pages so we can get them mobile friendly.
Friday 13 July 2018
- Thursday was focused on the resume. Need to finish my resume today.
- Python for combining yaml data with tex template.
- Basic resume done.
- Adding a summary section
- Need modify skills sections
- Going to try and make into two column layout for skills.
- Think I actually finished my resume today. We'll see if I get any hits from it.
- quicket tickets