Ionic Development Notes
Trying to figure out Ionic while building a prototype to demo via the web.
- Pushing site to gh-pages.
- Ref: Deploying an Angular App to Github Pages
- Ionic starter template includes the manifest and worker file by default.
- Use the ionic build scripts to create the web version of your app.
- Install angular-cli-ghpages globally
npm install --global angular-cli-ghpages
- Build ionic app with base-href to github gh-url for your username
npm run ionic:build --prod --base-href "https://<username>.github.io/<repository>/"
- Push to gh-pages.
ngh --dir www- have to use www because the script looks for the dist folder by default.